Causes of Itchy Flaky Skin
Do you suffer from problems with eczema on eyelids, dry flaky skin on the face or an itchy scalp? Consult A Dermatologist Online for Diagnosis and Treatment advice. Simply post your question in the question box on the right, for an instant answer.
This page has been designed to address common questions regarding seborrheic dermatitis and its treatment. The FAQ section and other links in the top menu bar, should give you all the information you need, regarding the consultation process.
What are the causes for Eyelid Eczema?
Eczema on the eyelids can be caused by either a contact dermatitis or seborrheic dermatitis. However, rarely Rosacea, Dermatomyositis and Lupus can also look similar. Consult a Dermatologist if you are suffering with itchy, red eyelids.
What are the causes for an itchy scalp?
Itching on the scalp is a common problem. Dandruff, Seborrhoeic dermatitis, eczema, contact dermatitis, dry skin, psoriasis and a number of other disease can cause an itchy scalp.
What is the best treatment for dry scalp?
Dry scalp treatment involves indentifying the underlying condition. A dermatologist should be able to help you with the diagnosis. However dry scalp itself can be treated with urea based creams or simple hair oils like coconut or olive oil.
What is Seborrhoeic Dermatitis? What is Dandruff?
What is the treatment of Seborrhoeic Dermatitis? What is best treatment for dandruff? Are there any over the counter treatments for dandruff?
Recent blog posts
- Psoriasis can affect your joints too! #PsoriaticArthritis. What you need to know:
- Compulsive Skin Picking: Guest post| Dr. Annette Pasternak, Ph.D. #StopSkinPickingCoach
- Do mothers need to restrict diet during #BreastFeeding to prevent allergies in infants? #BreastMilkAllergy
- Do expensive soaps/ cleansers work better than cheaper alternatives? #AttiliBytes
- Dealing with Stress Caused by Irritated Skin