Online Skin Specialist Consultation
Skin problems are extremely common, affecting 10% of the population worldwide. Family Physicians are generally well versed with identifying and treating common conditions affecting the skin. Dermatology diseases however are quite diverse and a skin doctor dermatologist consultation is needed when faced with difficult to treat conditions like severe acne, or where skin problem diagnosis is required. In such cases, it is necessary to consult a skin doctor. Dermatologists are in a unique situation because this is a very visual science where the diagnosis can be made on the basis of good quality photographs.
This is where our online skin consultation service will help you.
No skin problem is too trivial or too complicated for us at online skin specialist - Whether you just need simple advice on good skin care or have an itchy skin rash, acne, eczema, rosacea, worried about a mole/ skin cancer, embarassing genital problems/ infections, pigmentation problems, hair loss, etc- our online skin consultation service is here for you. Online skin problem diagnosis is our speciality.
Key benefits of our online skin consultation service:
- No referral needed: Ask a skin doctor dermatologist online, without the need for a referral from your family doctor.
- Save Money & Time: Consult a dermatologist online for a fraction of the price of an in-person private dermatologist consultation.
- Instant response: with the option to chat with a dermatologist on the phone.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or get your money back. You have nothing to lose!. Check outf our 100% positive feedback.
- Confidential advice: Ask a dermatologist, in confidence. Your details will not be shared!
Disclaimer: Please note that this is purely an advisory service. The information provided via this website is for general information purposes only. This does not substitute an in-person consultation with your doctor and a doctor-patient relationship is not established. Therefore you are advised to speak to your doctor before you start any medications.
Recent blog posts
- Dermaroller-Microneedling Treatment: All you need to know
- Treat Your Acne Scars In Six Easy Ways
- Psoriasis can affect your joints too! #PsoriaticArthritis. What you need to know:
- Compulsive Skin Picking: Guest post| Dr. Annette Pasternak, Ph.D. #StopSkinPickingCoach
- Do mothers need to restrict diet during #BreastFeeding to prevent allergies in infants? #BreastMilkAllergy