- Psoriasis can affect your joints too! #PsoriaticArthritis. What you need to know:
- Compulsive Skin Picking: Guest post| Dr. Annette Pasternak, Ph.D. #StopSkinPickingCoach
- Do mothers need to restrict diet during #BreastFeeding to prevent allergies in infants? #BreastMilkAllergy
- Do expensive soaps/ cleansers work better than cheaper alternatives? #AttiliBytes
- Dealing with Stress Caused by Irritated Skin
- Aestheticians and ethics #AttiliBytes
- New Treatment for treatment of Red face/ Rosacea- Brimonidine
- Non-surgical fat reduction: CoolSculpting| Cryolipolysis – Does it work?
- Home Allergy Test for Contact Dermatitis- How to test your skin for allergies? #PatchTesting
- Treating Keratosis Pilaris
- Acne Pigmentation
- Acne treatment
- alopecia areata
- atopic dermatitis
- Cosmetic treatments
- Dark Circles
- facebook poll
- Facial Pigmentation
- Free Dermatology Questions
- Fungal infections
- General information
- genital warts/ HPV
- Hair loss
- Hand Eczema/ dermatitis
- Hives/ urticaria/ allergy
- Home Remedies
- Interesting Research of Public interest
- Itching/ Pruritus
- LASER hair removal
- mites and bugs
- Patient questions
- Rashes and other skin problems
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Site news
- Skin cancers and moles
- skin pigmentation
- Skin Quiz
- Treatment of Scars
- Ayushi Sharma on Looking for a Free Dermatology Consultation?
- Do expensive soaps/ cleansers work better than cheaper alternatives? #AttiliBytes | on Top tips on choosing a daily moisturiser
- Aestheticians and ethics #AttiliBytes | on Non-surgical fat reduction: CoolSculpting| Cryolipolysis – Does it work?
- Are you at risk of Skin Cancer? #RiskFactors #SkinCancer | on Sunscreens-Do they really protect us? #SkinCancer #Myths. What you thought you knew but did not!
- Should you keep your moles covered when you are #sunbathing, or is a #Sunscreen enough? #melanoma #skincancer | on Sunscreens-Do they really protect us? #SkinCancer #Myths. What you thought you knew but did not!
Category Archives: Free Dermatology Questions
This is a Free Dermatology Question posted via http://www.onlineskinspecialist.com/SkinCareblog/free-dermatology-consultation/ From: Pxxxx Sxxxx Message Body: There are small moles developing on my body parts. A couple of them are irregular (not round). Should I be worried?
This is a Free Dermatology Question posted via http://www.onlineskinspecialist.com/SkinCareblog/free-dermatology-consultation/ Message Body: sir, am adithya aged 19 from hyderabad,a.p. suffering with scabies around pennis from 3 months. i used candid b for few days and betnovate gm for few days but … Continue reading